Get ready for summer learning
Whether you’re teaching in school, setting home learning or offering advice to parents and pupils over the summer, we’ll save you time with our ready-to-go programme of academic tools, resources & enrichment activities.
A Block of Text
We’ve got brand new tools and resources to support your work over summer:
- Priority units and lessons for EYFS-Y11 identified in English, Maths, Science, Geography and History to help prepare pupils for the next academic year
- Newly designed unit quizzes as a formative tool to help identify gaps in knowledge
- A dedicated Summer Classroom and Summer Teacher Hub to make delivering targeted support straightforward
- Creative, active and mental health resources from a range of partner organisations, signposting pupils to vital wellbeing support
- Flexible resources for use in-school or to set for at-home learning
Priority units & lessons
We’ve curated priority units and lessons in English, Maths, Science, Geography and History, from EYFS to Key Stage 4, having listened to teachers about which topics they think are most important to lay the groundwork for the next academic year.