Getting the most out of Oak's specialist curriculum
It’s been a difficult half term for all schools, and we recognise the increased challenges for teachers whose learners have additional needs.
We’re bringing the SEND community together for a webinar to explore the unique specialist remote learning offer from Oak.
Join Specialist Lead, Alistair Crawford, to hear practical ways to get the very best out of Oak’s resources and collaborate to create a bespoke blended learning offer for your students.
If you found this workshop helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.