Boosting motivation in the classroom
Watch Oak's Primary Curriculum Design Lead, Katie Marl, as she explores motivation in the classroom.
This webinar covers:
- An in depth look at how Oak fosters motivation in online lessons, the evidence behind it and top tips for boosting motivation in the classroom.
Who it's for:
- Primary and secondary teachers
- Heads of Department
If you found this webinar helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.
- Review the list of references to studies Katie mentioned for further reading.
- Watch our ITT lessons mentioned in the session.
- View further examples of feedback by following us on Twitter @OakNational.