Ensuring pupils are confident and prepared for SATs
Join Oak's Primary Curriculum Design Lead, Katie Marl, and Head of School Support, Rachel Strom, as they discuss how to make use of Oak's resources to ensure pupils are prepared for this year's KS2 SATS. Ideal for year 6 classroom teachers.
This webinar covers:
- How to make the most of Oak's resources, in and out of the classroom to support pupils.
- How to use Oak to plan booster lessons and intervention.
- How to support pupils and parents to use Oak's resources for independent study or homework.
- How to use Oak's new SATs preparation schedule.
Who it's for
- Primary teachers
If you found this workshop helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.