Planning for the new school year with Oak National Academy
Last year was tough, but that doesn't mean starting this year with a blank page. Instead, start it with a bustling library of everything you'll need for a full year of teaching.
Whether you're a new teacher starting from scratch or an experienced teacher updating schemes for a new set of pupils, Oak National Academy is a consistent source of inspiration and teaching materials to support you from the second you set foot back in the classrooom.
In this webinar, we talk you through the latest developments at Oak and show how we can support you in the classroom in the coming year.
This webinar covers:
- How to make best of use of our Teacher Hub to support in-class teaching.
- Our new and improved curriculum maps to support planning.
- Improvements to our quizzes and lesson slides, including more downloadable resources, to support lesson delivery.
Who is this webinar for?
- Primary and secondary teachers
If you found this workshop helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.