Teaching music remotely with Oak
Join Oak National Academy's Music Subject Lead, Margaret O'Shea, and Oak music teachers for a free webinar to learn more about the music resources on offer.
This webinar covers:
- How to use Oak's resources for remote and in-school teaching.
- The principles and structure of Oak's music curriculum.
- Techniques for teaching music remotely.
If you found this workshop helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.