Use of low stakes testing to increase student motivation and supercharge learning
Oak's Subject Lead for science, Elisabeth Pugh, explores the use of low stakes testing in the classroom.
This webinar covers:
- An in-depth look at the effective use of low stakes testing to increase student motivation and supercharge learning.
Who it's for:
- Primary and secondary teachers
- Heads of Department
If you found this workshop helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.