Effective Feedback: a practical guide to using feedback to enhance student learning
Join Oak's Curriculum Manager, Elisabeth Pugh, as she discusses how to use effective feedback to enhance pupils' learning.
This webinar covers:
- How to deliver pupils feedback to enhance learning
- Examples of effective and ineffective feedback
- How to use Oak's quizzes to support the feedback process
Who it's for:
- Primary and secondary classroom teachers
- Heads of department
If you found this workshop helpful, here are some additional resources to help support your in-class teaching:
- Explore our Lesson and Resource Directory for a full list of lessons, filtered by subject and key stage (including Teacher Hub links).
- Take a look at our curriculum maps. For each subject and key stage there is a map that provides:
- an overview of the curriculum principles we’ve followed;
- details about all units of work in each subject and key stage;
- one or more optional sequences you can teach them in.